söndag 7 augusti 2011

Dobby is a free elf

Lady Gaga taught me Its okay to be different
Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks
Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love
Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through
Taylor Swift taught me not every guy/girl is going to treat me right
Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me
Music taught me how to live my life
BUT most importantly:
Rebbecca Black taught me the days of the week

Imorgon får jag förhoppningsvis snapes trollstav!!!
Jag har ju redan dumbledores (fläderstaven) , & sanna har , proffessor Slughorn , Voldemorts och Harrys trollstav som lyser om man skakar på den , !
sååå jaaag viiiil haaaaa snaaapeees!!!

& nej , min Harry Potter hysteri kommer inte lägga sig förens jag har läst klart alla böckerna & tittat på filmerna!!
den senaste månaden har jag läst mer än vad jag gjorde under hela 8:an

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar